What does that mean? Have additional questions?
We have the answers for you!
What do you mean by Organics?
Our Organics collection uses 100% certified organic Cotton yarns. Organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful pesticides and is better for the environment. Zubels organic cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) organization. Each Zubels from our Organics collection is knit using 100% organic cotton and stuffed with a soft poly fiber fill making them snugably soft.
How are you Eco Friendly?
Zubels is an eco-friendly product for several reasons.
1) Zubels uses 100% cotton yarn. Cotton is a natural fiber and a renewable resource.
2) Zubels has minimal packaging. By not packaging our product with excessive and needless packaging there is less waste of resources and less waste for the landfill.
3) Zubels uses eco-friendly low-impact dyes. For more information on our dyes, see below
What are eco-friendly dyes?
Zubels uses only eco-friendly low impact dyes. Low impact dyes are eco-friendly for several reasons.
1) They don’t contain toxic chemicals or mordants (used to help set the dye)
2) They have a high absorption rate (which leads to less water needed during dyeing)
3) They use low temperatures during dying (which saves energy)
4) They are more expensive (which means that they are reclaimed and not wasted)
Zubels maintains a reasonable testing program to assure our customers that our toys are 100% safe for your child. All of our yarns are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and we follow all CPSIA/CPSC standards. For further information on our certification and testing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org